Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

*Job  Title:                            UX/UI Designer*
*Location:                             Minneapolis MN 55401*
*Duration:                             6+ Months *

Job Description:
Responsibilities
• Champion principles of usability and user-centered design while sharing
knowledge and influencing within and across the organization.
• Help build a strong design culture while improving the design practice
for client
• Articulate user experience design issues effectively. Present and justify
design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers
and stakeholders.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, product management, development, and
medical content to define design vision and implement intuitive, seamless
user interactions with our products and applications across multiple
platforms.
• Take direction from and work closely with colleagues within Product
Management to create and align a product strategy that supports our
customers’ needs and closely integrates research into their workflow.
• Create processes to learn from customer behavior, including prototype
testing, A/B testing, and product usage analytics. Gather and analyze this
information to make recommendations to colleagues within client
• Illustrate design ideas and specifications through wireframes, mockups,
diagrams and prototypes.
• Create a style guide for our new product

Profile
• A passionate, patient, diplomatic, and experienced individual that works
well with development, product and marketing teams
• Proven leadership, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate
creative production and workflow that all will rally around
• Extensive experience in interface design, customer-driven research, field
testing, and new product development utilizing Lean UX methods
• Proven ability with both design oversight and hands-on creation of highly
crafted user experience and visual design deliverables, including prototype
development, wireframes, customer journeys, concepts, typography, color,
information design and screen layouts
• Proven record of creating high quality work that has resulted in
increased revenue, market share, and decreased application
training/implementation for the enterprise
•             5 Years of experience
•             BA/BS degree

Warm Regards,
Ravi Kumar
Phone: 630-364-1716 / 630 364 5615 Ext 104
rko...@aptude.com   | www.aptude.com
1601 North Bond Street Suite 316 Naperville, IL 60563