Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *rboll...@aptude.com <rboll...@aptude.com>*

* <rko...@aptude.com>**Title: Wireless Network Engineer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 1 Month with Extension*

Requirement:      Below

   1. Conduct facility Planning and Design

   1. Conduct Wireless Site Surveys

                                                               i.      Identify
& Locate Any Radio Frequency (RF) network connectivity, performance,
roaming, interference

   1. Calculate Ideal AP Placement
      2. Generate Wi-Fi Heat Maps

   1. Provide answers to ANY wireless network connectivity, performance,
   roaming, interference and security issues
   2. Perform an ethical hack on CDA’s Wi-Fi:

   1. identifying identifies vulnerabilities and weaknesses and quantifying
      risks.
      2. actively attempt to ‘exploit’ vulnerabilities and exposures in
      CDA’s wireless infrastructure
      3. provide context around the vulnerability, impact, threat and the
      likelihood of a breach in an information asset.

Thanks,

*Ravinder*

rboll...@aptude.com