Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *rboll...@aptude.com <rboll...@aptude.com>*

*Title: **UI Lead/ Architect*

*Location: Green Bay, WI*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

·  8+ years, demonstrate able experience as a front end UI Lead/Architect
with a wide set of technology skills specifically W3C web components or
Google Polymer, JavaScript/node.js HTML5/CSS3, Angular v1/v2 web
frameworks, calling backend REST APIs

·  Configure, tune and troubleshoot node.js framework

·  Developed/contribute to customer facing, wireframes, mock ups, ability
to create/manipulate technical graphics via Photoshop

·  Able to work with MongoDB, MySQL, Hadoop/Hive persistence technologies

·  2 3+ years with enabling Continuous Integration for front end
technologies into a devops Jenkins based pipeline, packaging into templates
for reuse by other developers; includes creating robust unit test
automation for their code

Thanks,

*Ravinder*

rboll...@aptude.com