Hello

I am Saurabh, Senior Technical Recruiter with RJT Compuquest. We are one of
the top 50 fastest growing IT Staffing and services firm in the nation
specializing in staff augmentation in the areas of software

Applications, telecommunications and infrastructure. We are one of the
largest minority owned staffing

Firms in the U.S.

Based on our records I believe you’re an experienced IT professional and I
understand that you may be

Actively looking for new opportunities. Please review below open position
with my client, and if you find

It relevant as per your skills, please share your updated resume with
contact details with me

At saur...@rjtcompuquest.com  or feel free to call me at 310-906- 1687 to
discuss further.

*Role: **.Net Developer*

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 6+ Months possible extension*

*Interview: Face to Face only*

*Job Description:*

·         3-5 years ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Core Development experience
(preferred experience in 2.0)

·         Experience using Visual Studio, VSTS preferred

·         1-3 years’ experience using Azure integration services
(Azure Logic Apps, Service Bus, and Factory)

·         Experience using test driven development

·         Experience using a CI/CD pipeline --à nice to have, not necessary

·         Fluent in English (both verbal and written)

·         Driven commitment for quality results

·         Able to work onsite in a small team environment

·         Willingness to follow CSC development standards.

*Regards,*

*Saurabh Jangid*

*Direct: 310-906- 1687*

*Email ID: saur...@rjtcompuquest.com <saur...@rjtcompuquest.com> *