Hi,

This is Saurabh Jangid from RJT Compuquest.

Kindly share your updated resume at saur...@rjtcompuquest.com

*Role: **Azure Software Security Consultant*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 3 years contract*

*Interview: Phone + F2F*

We are looking for an Azure Software Security Consultant to join our team.
You will be joining the project on the ground floor, so your ideas will
shape the future of our client’s project. You will work with other
developers, other teams within our clients, and top-notch researchers from
Microsoft’s research and academia to design, implement, and deploy network
emulation and verification services that scale out and remove the
limitations of existing Microsoft Azure solutions. You will participate in
the architecture and design, and ensure a timely creation of the components
with high quality. The position involves internal and external
collaboration. There is high visibility in an area of large and expanding
investment for Azure, offering a terrific opportunity for technical and
career growth. In addition, you will get a chance to publish and present
your work in leading industrial and academic forums.

*The successful candidate will bring:  *

·         Solid design and coding skills

·         Systems programming experience

·         Knowledge of Azure Portal – portal which will have the following
capabilities:  Compute, Storage, Network, Decommission and Backup

·         Knowledge of networking and distributed systems is a plus

·         Professional software development experience

·         Interest or exposure to networking technologies/concepts such as
Software Defined Networking (SDN) and OpenFlow.

·         Experience with TCP/IP, BGP, ANYCAST, IS-IS

·         Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, asynchronous
architectures and distributed algorithms.

·         Experience in concurrency, multithreading and synchronization.

*Basic Requirements:*

·         5+ years of professional software development experience in
C++/C#/Java/Python/Go

·         Extensive experience with Azure security, like Trust Center and
Security Center

·         BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field

·         Working experience/certifications in Azure.

·         Experience with Azure implementations.

·         Experience with development of the detailed architecture model
for the Microsoft Azure Cloud solution to host test, development and
production environments to be used by customers.

*Regards,*

*Saurabh Jangid*

222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250
<https://maps.google.com/?q=222+N+Sepulveda+Blvd.,+Suite+2250+El+Segundo+,+CA+90245&entry=gmail&source=g>