*Hi *

*Attended Free Demo on Workday HCM Techno-Functional on 19th
January(Friday) at 10:00 PM EST*

*Please registrar with below link *

*https://goo.gl/forms/RZr1fND8Awbd3kFD2*
<https://goo.gl/forms/RZr1fND8Awbd3kFD2>

After registering you will receive an email containing information about
joining the class.

Please send to your friend who is looking for training ,Please send them
this email  *Thank for your Help !*

Please find the attachment of *Workday HCM Techno-Functional *Course Content

*T&C:*

   - In a Week, Some Times Session will be Cancelled, Tenant will go for
   Maintenance Every Saturday IST.
   - During the Training Period only Server Access will be Provided.
   - Based on Trainers Shifts, Batch timings will be Changed.
   - Please Don't Hesitate, If You are Unable to Catch/Understand any Topic
   ,Trouble Shoot The issues in the session same day itself.
   - If we find any miss use of tenant(Server),We will terminate you from
   the Session Completely.

Access Mode: Remotely Unlimited Tenant (Workday System) Server Access would
be provided During The Training Days.

Material: Workday Authorized Training Materials would be shared as well.

*If you have any questions, feel free to call, email*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Maneesh *

*Hexis**Soft*

train...@hexissoft.com