*Hello,*

*Please go through the below requirement and send me suitable resumes.*

*.Net Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Long Term*

*$55/hr on C2C*

*Note: Need H1b with **at least**  9 years experience. No OPT'S please*

*Need locals who can go for Face to Face round. We can close this position
by next week*

*Description*

* 5 years of C# and .NET SQL Strong understanding of object oriented design*

*Some experience with RESTful API's E-commerce experience a huge plus *

*Regards*

*Majid*

*ma...@laresit.com <ma...@laresit.com>*