*Kindly Reply: **sumit.ve...@braintreeus.com* <sumit.ve...@braintreeus.com>

*Need visa and DL copy at the time of submission*

*LinkedIn ID is must*

Hi Vendors,

I have urgent job opening with one of my client in TX. Please see the below
description and share your best consultant profile matching with the below
skills.

*Title: Java Automation Engineer*

*Location: Fort Worth TX*

*Duration: Contract (12+ months)*

*Job Description:*

·         *Minimum 10+ years *of overall experience.

·         Logistics domain experience is a huge plus.

·         2-3 years Java development background experience is required (that
candidate only would understand the JAVA code).

·         Automation tools: *Selenium, *Protractor.

·         Expertise in design, development and implementation of *test
automation frameworks* using Selenium and java.

·         Document, implement, monitor and enforce all testing process as
per standard defined by the organization.

*Warm Regards*

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*

*sumit.ve...@braintreeus.com* <sumit.ve...@braintreeus.com>