*Kindly Reply: kail...@onesquaredinc.com <kail...@onesquaredinc.com>*

*Need Visa and DL copy at the time of submission*

*Only share 10+ profiles and local to Sunnyvale, CA/San Bruno, CA*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for one of my direct client in CA. Please share
your best consultant profile matching with the below skills.

*Role: JAVA Developer/Full Stack Developer *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA/San Bruno, CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

The client is looking for JAVA Developer/Full Stack Developer.

*Must have:*

·         Good understanding of data structures and problem solving
techniques (algorithms, recursion, dynamic programming etc)

·         Deep understanding of core java concepts. (lambdas,
multi-threading, executor service etc )

·         Ability to write highly structured (object oriented programming),
high performance java code.

·         Good understanding of Java Memory Model and Garbage collection
concepts

·         Ability to troubleshoot JVM issues and tune JVM for extracting
max performance

·         Familiarity with SQL concepts (joins, normalized table design,
nested queries etc)

·         Ability to write high performance DB access code (connection
pooling )

*Nice to have skills:*

·         Familiarity with no-sql datastores ( like cassandra) and no-sql
data modeling ( object flattening)

·         Familiarity with caching layers ( like memsql )

·         Familiarity with JMS queuing technologies

·         Familiarity with high throughput messaging technology like Kafka

*Thanks & Regards*

*Kailash*

*Senior Recruiter*

*Email id | kail...@onesquaredinc.com <kail...@onesquaredinc.com> *