*Hi,*

*Please find the below details and rate will be $60/hr. on C2C(All Inc)*

*Please share the resume on **tnaren...@aptude.com <tnaren...@aptude.com>**
for more details.*

*Job Title: Senior Project Manager*

*Work Location: Grand Rapids, MI for Contract role.*

*Duration of Contract : 6+ Months *

The primary role of the Enterprise I.T. Environment Manager is to manage
support and maintain activities for all application instances in the I.T.
program environments. Responsibilities include:

- Coordinates necessary changes to the systems to facilitate the build and
maintenance of instances (environments) in accordance with project
schedules

- Manage, track, and coordinates all application instances and testing
environments across the programs

- Works across projects to meet requirements for technical environments
with available hardware and resources

- Ensure adherence to release/project schedule and milestones through
proper escalations

- Manage the refreshes/clone schedules and environment availability for
application instances as defined in project work plans

- Instance Strategy Definition

- Plan and coordinate activities with partner systems stakeholders.

- Support the deployment process of current I.T. applications

- Serve as Representative on the Change Advisory Board

- Coordinate appropriate communications to project stakeholders on the
topic of project environments/instances