*Please send resumes at : sumi...@pforceinc.com <sumi...@pforceinc.com>*

*Need Work Authorisation/ Education Degree and I-94 at the time of
submission*

*NO OPT/ CPT Please...*

Dear Vendors,

I have below position available with one of my direct customers. Please
send me suitable resumes asap.

*Role: Java Lead *

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Location: Greensboro, NC*

*Interview: WebEx*

*Start: ASAP*

*Mandatory Skills*

Core Java, SSO, servlets, JSP, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate,
JMS, Webservices API, Oracle, Worked on any Integration engine, reporting

*Desired*

Bootstrap or angularJs, HL7, Rally, Agile

*Responsibilities*

Understand client needs and design and architect software solutions§

Interact with client engineering team to conceptualize, develop and
implement software projects and solutions§

Lead development of solutions on an end to end basis§

Ensure team output meets time and quality commitment§

Lead onsite visits to client locations e.g., for requirements, UAT§

Thanks...

Sumit

*People Force Consulting Inc.*

*An E-Verified Company*

*26677 West 12 Mile Road **Southfield, MI 48034*

*Email:* sumi...@pforceinc.com <sumi...@pforceinc.com>

*Web:* www.pforceinc.com