Title: Informatica/Spark Developer

Location: Durham, NC

Duration:  6 Months +

Rate:  OPEN

Interview Process: Standard  (phone – F2F or Skype)

Requirements: Informatica Developer (mandatory)
- Should have extensive hands-on experience on Informatica Cloud and Real
Time
- Good knowledge of data-warehousing/ETL concepts & data-modeling concepts
(Entity Relationship, Multi-dimensional) is required.
- Good understanding of dimensional modeling and ETL designs for loading
Star Schemas
- Experience in writing complex SQL to implement business rules, extract
and analyze data
- Produce data building blocks, data models, and data flows for varying
client demands such as dimensional data, data feeds, dashboard reporting,
and data science research & exploration. Big data addition.
- Define and build data cleansing and imputation, map to a common data
model, transform to satisfy business rules and statistical computations,
and validate data content.
- Strong experience in Information Systems, including software
design/development in: Informatica, PL/SQL, UNIX, Scripting, Oracle, and
MSSQL Databases.
- Experience integrating Informatica with other systems
- Build end to end data flows from sources to fully curated and enhanced
data sets. This can include the effort to locate and analyze source data,
create data flows to extract, profile, and store ingested data

Scala and Spark Developer (mandatory)
- Senior developer with hands-on experience in Spark and Scala programming
language.
- Experience in implementing batch and real-time Big Data integration
frameworks and/or applications, in private or public cloud, preferably AWS,
using Spark, Hadoop
- Experience and knowledge with a strong background in the developing,
tuning and performance of complex Spark workflows
- Knowledge of Spark streaming
- Experience building data pipelines in Spark

Drools Developer: (good to have)
- Experience in Drools business rule management system (BRMS) with a
forward and backward chaining inference based rules engine.
- Expertise in developing rules using UI and rules files.
- Experience assisting others with creating and debugging rules.
- Interface with business users to gather and analyze requirements to
ensure they are clear and complete.
- Build complex Decision Models/trees based on rule set.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you