Greeting,

We have 5 urgent roles to fill with one of our customers in Miami, FL. Let
me know if you have anyone for this role.

Share resumes at recruit...@amzur.com

Net/Microservices/CI/CD Developers - (TRANSPORTATION CLIENT)
Location:  Miami, FL
Duration: - 1 year+ -
Rate: $55 on C2C

We are in need of *5 .Net/Microservices developers with CI/CD/Jenkins
experience as well as solid core C#/.Net* development. This is a phone and
Skype to hire. Candidates in Florida with a LinkedIn profile preferred but
not required. The client has indicated there could be some flexibility in
rate so *please send to me even if they are over the target. *I know these
resources can be a little higher rate. ***** Please only send me solid .Net
developers with experience working with Microservices, CI/CD*

·         MS SQL Development Experience
·         Understanding of MVVM (Model/View/Viewmodel) architectural pattern
·         .Net with C# Experience
·         .Net Core with C# Experience
·         Dependency Injection
·         Web API Development (RESTFUL Services)
·         Understanding of SOA vs Microservices
·         Test Driven Development
·         Swagger
·         Azure DEVOPS (Continuous Integration and Continuous
Delivery/Deployment)
·         Understanding of Nugget Packages
·         Understanding of .Net Core Entity Framework

Bonus
·         Angular Developer 4.0 and above
·         Parallax Effects for Web Solutions

*Remarks*:

We are in need of 5 Sr .Net/Microservices developers with CI/CD/Jenkins
experience as well as solid core C#/.Net development