Hi,

Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location ASAP.

*Position: Sr. iOS Developer*

*Location**: **Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 12+months*

*GC or USC or GC EAD only*

*Responsibilities:*

   - *Strong Swift XP experience *
   - *Corporate software development experience*
   - *These will need to be visible on resume (NOT just in Summary) , but
   at each specific role where applies.*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Build high-quality Pillar UI and can help others maintain it
         - Maintain and improve the location engine
         - Lead an iOS technical project of replacing the datastore with
         new technology and drive that to completion
         - Actively participate in internal tech talks and contribute to
         our engineering blog
         - Design interview questions and conduct interviews to help the
         team hire talent

*Qualifications:*

   - Minimum 5+ years of iOS development experience
      - Experience taking a commercial app that’s similar to our scale from
      concept all the way to Apple App Store
      - Passionate for technology and never-ending curiosity about the new
      features in iOS
      - Comfortable with multiple areas of the iOS SDK
      - Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
      - Ability to drive a technical initiative in the team
      - Proficient in Swift

*Great if you also have:*

   - An app live on Apple App Store or contributions to open source software
      - A sense of humor and the ability not to take yourself too seriously
      - Experience developing location-based services
      - Experience with multiple mobile platforms

 *Kindly revert me back with below details to submit the profile....!!!!*

                                                              Submission
Details

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Skype Id:

Current location:

Open to relocate :

FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity:

Last 4 Digit of SSN:

Total Years of IT Experience:

US Experience

Skill Set:

LinkedIn :

Rate /Salary

*Regards,*

*Umakant Yadav*

*Technical Recuiter*

*Email:umakant.ya...@infogium.com <email%3aumakant.ya...@infogium.com>*

*Phone- **678-648-8155 *

*[image: Description: photo]*

*Infogium Technologies LLC*

*2655 Azalea Bluff Dr Cumming, GA 30041*

*Opt-Out: If you wish to no longer receive emails from us, please send an
email with remove in the subject line.*