*6 months contract-to-hire for a QA Mobile Automation Tester in Cincinnati,
OH*

*Interview: **Digital, Online Test, F2F or Skype for non-local candidates*

*Start date: ASAP!*

*VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE A MUST!!!*

*5+ years of Mobile Automation Testing*

*3+ years of Mobile tests via APPIUM*

*QA Mobile Automation Tester* – Quality assurance of software development
and deployment. Our direct client is seeking a QA Mobile Automation Tester
to lead the quality assurance as-part of a cross functional agile team to
ensure quality throughout the SDLC lifecycle.  This person should be
experienced with Agile/Scrum methodology.

·         Must have experience with integration between systems

·         XML, Batch files

·         Experience with Selenium Grid

·         Experience with test runners such as Junit, testing, Mocha,
Jasmine, etc.

·         Experience with real-time integration

·         Experience with internal messaging ques

*Essential Job Functions:*

·         Work as part of a cross functional agile project team to ensure
quality throughout the SDLC lifecycle

·         Design, develop and support manual and automated test frameworks

*Job Experience/Skills:*

·         5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance

·         3+ years of dedicated experience writing Selenium tests in Java
or JavaScript

·         3+ years of dedicated experience writing mobile tests with Appium
(experience with most recent releases of Appium REQUIRED)

·         3+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha,
Jasmine)

·         3+ years of experience with CI tools

·         1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid

·         1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology

·         1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking

·         2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management (or
equivalent tool)

·         Prefer latest release of Appium being utilized in the
current/most recent project

·         Prefer Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most
recent project Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach

·         Prefer working knowledge of relational databases and SQL

·         Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines

·         Accurately estimate work assignments

·         Show assertiveness

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you