Dear vendors,

I have 13 requriements for Java fullstack developers in Multiple locations.
2 of them are hot at this time. Let me know if you have any genuine profile
for any of these roles.

Please send the candidates who have their own linkedin ID.

Share resumes at *aksha...@lotustp.com <aksha...@lotustp.com>*

*Java Fullstack Developer *

*Houston, TX/Wilmington, DE*

*Contract: 1+ Year Contract*

*Primary Responsibilities*:

●      Design and develop our data platforms, with a focus on writing clean
and fault-tolerant code

●      Write comprehensive, automated tests (e.g. integration tests) that
will be part of the delivery pipeline

●      Collaborate with teams that express the desire to use our data and
audience platforms

●      Collaborate with ad tech team on activation of our audience platforms

●      Participate in architecture discussions of technical solutions

●      Research and execute proofs-of-concept of new technology stacks that
can be potentially adopted by the team

●      Monitor health of our systems

●      Create and maintain documentation for end-users and developers

*Mandatory Skills:*

●      At least 3 years of professional software development experience

●      Proficiency in Java 7 or 8, Spring, Spring Boot, and Maven

●      Experience with Microservices

●      Experience in developing distributed systems and/or microservices

●      Experience with Jenkins or another CI/CD tooling

*Good to Have:*

●      Experience with message broker software (AWS SQS) or
stream-processing software (AWS Kinesis, Kafka)

●      Experience with Docker

●      Working knowledge of Apache Storm or Apache Beam

●      Worked on building data centered platforms

*Interview Process: *

1.       Technical Round through Skype

*2.      *Client round Face to Face/Skype