Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

Currently we are having a position of *EMI/EMC Testing /Certification/ Test
Engineer* in *Milpitas, CA*. Job details are below please have a look below
job description if you are interested please give a call or email me.
Thanks

*Role: EMI/EMC Testing /Certification/ Test Engineer*

*Location: Milpitas, CA*

*Duration : Long Term Contract*

*Client : **KLA Tencor Corporation*

*6-10 Years’ experience *

Minimum 6 years in EMI/EMC Testing and Design consultancy

*Duties:*

EMI/EMC hands-on Testing experience

Compliance /Product safety standard knowledge

SEMI F47 testing

ISO /IEC 17025 standard Lab Quality requirements

Semi manufacturing equipment conductor Product knowledge

SEMI standard knowledge

New Laboratory setup experience for EMI/EMC

*Please find the attachment and below mention details*

Requirements ID -

Full Name

Email

Phone number

Work Authorization with expiry date

Total Exp.

Relevant Exp.

Current Employer name

Expected Salary /Rate

Notice Period (Days)

Current Location of the candidate

Have you ever worked -Mphasis (Yes/No)

If yes -put the detail

LinkedIn URL

On what Visa he/she entered in a country with Month and year

*Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*