Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

Currently we are having a position of *Android Developer with Java* in *Austin,
TX*. Job details are below please have a look below job description if you
are interested please give a call or email me. Thanks

*Position: Android Developer with strong Java*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: Long Term Contract *

*Client: Facebook(HCL)*

*Requirement:*

   - Coding Experience: Core Java development
   - Development Experience: Android Application Development (APK), Java
   Application development.
   - Development Environment : Mac or Ubuntu or Linux
   - Version Control & Code Review Tools: agerrit, git
   - Android Debugging Technologies: ADB/Logcat/System Traces/Event
   Logs/Tombstone/ANR/etc..
   - Framework: Knowledge of Android Frame Work
   - Development Tools: Eclipse or Android Studio or IntelliJ with Android
   Plug-in
   - Working on devices for installation and debugging APKs.

*Please find the attachment and below mention details*

Requirements ID -

Full Name

Email

Phone number

Work Authorization with expiry date

Total Exp.

Relevant Exp.

Current Employer name

Expected Salary /Rate

Notice Period (Days)

Current Location of the candidate

Passport Number

LinkedIn URL

On what Visa he/she entered in a country with Month and year

*Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*