Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for Tech Lead Mulesoft.  I have an
excellent project with my client at Bridgewater, NJ.

Job Title       :           Tech Lead Mulesoft

Location       :           Bridgewater, NJ

Duration       :           12 + Months

Rate              :           DOE

*No OPT or CPT Profiles for this position.*

Job Description:

1) At least 8 years of Middleware/Integration experience (any platform)

2) At least 3 full life cycle MuleSoft Project experience (Analysis,
Design, Dev, Testing, Deployment)

3) Ability to define MuleSoft development and design best practices, create
playbooks, development and testing guides etc.

4) Experience in hands-on development of MuleSoft Integrations

5) Experience in developing APIs using MuleSoft platform

6) Experience in API Management on MuleSoft platform

7) Ability to lead a team of onsite and offshore developers

8) Hands on SAP and Salesforce Integration experience with best practices
using MuleSoft is a MUST

9) Working knowledge of establishing DevOps tools and processes on MuleSoft
platform is desirable

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: (878)212-1762 - 312-428-5615 – 312-428-5338

*t...@mirthconsulting.net <t...@mirthconsulting.net>*
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/>