*Kindly Reply: ak...@veritis.com <ak...@veritis.com>*

*Need Visa and DL copy at the time of Submission.*

*No OPT / CPT candidate please *

Greetingsā€¦

Hope you are doing great.

I have an urgent opening from one of our direct client in *MI* location.
Below is the complete job description kindly go through it and reply me
back with your updated resume.

*Immediate Hiring !!!*

*Job Title: Network Engineer*

*Location: Northville, MI*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Job description:*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Understanding the WAN routing configuration templates that define the
   nationwide network
   - Investigating and troubleshoot routing issues between branch sites.
   - Test and Turn up of all MPLS circuits with provider, including
   scheduling and troubleshooting.
   - Configuration of GRE overlay and BGP routing that is required as part
   of the network design
   - Creating As-Built documentation for all existing and new sites
   - Provide guidelines and create proposal to improve existing network
   routing design.
   - Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and
   troubleshooting

*Requirements:*

   - The position requires a minimum of 5 year experience with large
   enterprise networking
   - Extensive experience with BGP in a large network environment and
   experience with OSPF and EIGRP redistribution
   - Should have hands-on experience on configuring SDWAN solutions.
   - Experience with GRE overlays and configuring Cisco routers and routing
   protocols
   - Experience with carrier provided MPLS WAN technologies
   - Experience with Visio for proper network documentation of
   implementations
   - Ability to multi-task projects, strong interpersonal skills, strong
   analytical skills, strong written and oral communication skills. Strong
   organizational skills, working knowledge of group dynamics
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills
   - Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Cisco CCNP or equivalent enterprise
   experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Akash Gupta| Account Manager-Recruitment | Veritis Group, Inc.

1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038

Email: ak...@veritis.com| www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE

AWS Select Partner | HashiCorp Partner | Docker Partner