Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for Netsuite Developer.  I have an
excellent project with my client at Austin, TX.

Job Title       :           Netsuite Developer

Location      :           Austin, TX

Duration     :           Long Term

Rate             :           $80/Hr

*Need to be local to Texas*

*Green Card or US Citizens, H4 EAD, TN Visa required ---- (No OPT/ CPT
profiles) *

*Minimum Requirements: *

Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements
(skills/experience) will not be considered for this opportunity and the
resume will not be submitted to the customer.

*Years Required/Preferred Experience:*

8 Required Experience/Knowledge of IT programming, development and
maintenance processes

5 Required Experience with JavaScript

5 Required Experience with web application development and maintenance

5 Required Experience completing system documentation

4 Required Extensive experience with highly complex application security
requirements

3 Required Experience with NetSuite platform

3 Required Experience with Backbone.js

3 Required Experience with jQuery

2 Required Experienced developing with SuiteCommerce Advanced

2 Required Experience with Bootstrap

2 Preferred Experience working with enterprise software solutions

2 Preferred Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)

2 Preferred Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including
Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint

1 Preferred Experience developing and supporting CPA procurement and
purchasing application, Texas Smart Buy

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: (878)212-1762 - 312-428-5615 – 312-428-5338

*t...@mirthconsulting.net <t...@mirthconsulting.net>*
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/>