Hello Associate,

Any available local consultants for Anaplan Developer.  I have an excellent
project with my client at  San Jose, CA.

Job Title       :          Anaplan Developer

Location      :           San Jose, CA

Duration     :           6 + Months

Rate             :           DOE

•8-10 years business analyst experience with requirements gathering,
requirements analysis, and documenting functional requirements.

•Experience with creating test plans, test cases and executing test cases.

•Experience with Finance, preferably FP&A.

•2-3 years’ experience with Anaplan is mandatory (at least one completed
project implementation experience).

•4-6 years’ experience with Hyperion Essbase is preferred.

•Strong communication skills, including documentation, email communication,
and creating presentations.

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 878-212-1762 - 312-428-5615 – 312-428-5338

*t...@mirthconsulting.net <t...@mirthconsulting.net>*