Hello Assosiates,

Any available local consultants for Technical Writer.  I have an excellent
project with my client at Sacramento, CA.

Kindly share suitable profiles at t...@mirthconsulting.net

Job Title       :         Technical Writer

Location       :          Sacramento, CA

Duration      :          12 + Months

Rate             :          DOE

Mandatory Qualifications:

Should have at least two (2) years’ FTE experience designing and developing
training materials for enterprise-wide IT system (spanning 3 or more
functional areas in an organization).

Should have at least two (2) years’ FTE experience delivering training for
an IT implementation of an enterprise-wide IT system (spanning 3 or more
functional areas in an organization) including performing IT technical
writing.

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: (878)212-1762 - 312-428-5615 – 312-428-5338

*t...@mirthconsulting.net <t...@mirthconsulting.net>*
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/>