Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *SailPoint Consultant *at *New
Jersey NJ *with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with
your updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: SailPoint Consultant*

*Location: New Jersey NJ*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Primary Skills:*  SailPoint IIQ 7.2

*Job Requirements:*

   - EXTENSIIVE PROGRAMMING experience is mandatory
   - Hands on Knowledge on - SailPoint IIQ 7.2.
   - Must have a background of on-boarding application into the SailPoint
   IIQ 7.2.
   - Experience in provisioning/de-provisioning of identify management
   workflows
   - Experience in compliance manager, lifecycle manager, governance
   platform components.
   - SailPoint Identity Access Management Implementations involvement
   - Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills
   are required.
   - A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value.
   - Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
   - Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
   - Ability to work and adjust to changing deadlines.
   - Creative problem-solving skills.
   - Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix
   (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com
Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>