Hello Associate,

Any available local consultants for Mid Level PeopleSoft EPM Developer.  I
have an excellent project with my client at  Des Moines, IA (remote for
now)..

Kindly share suitable profiles at t...@mirthconsulting.net

Job Title        :          Mid Level PeopleSoft EPM Developer

Location        :          Des Moines, IA (remote for now)

Duration       :          12 + Months

*Rate       :       $45/Hr*

*No OPT profiles .....*

PeopleSoft EPM process as our HR system has moved to the cloud.  We will
need some help in making this happen as well as working through the
integration pieces of this new cloud solution with our remaining PeopleSoft
systems that will remain on-site.  In addition to this larger project this
individual will also be assisting the team with other Features/Stories
related to our PeopleSoft systems.

Must Haves

i.              1.  Must have at least 5+ years of PeopleSoft EPM developer
experience

ii.             2.  Must be able to work independently on tasks

iii.            3.  Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Desired

i.              1.  Familiarity with cloud integration would be a huge plus

ii.             2.  Shows ownership with their work and see this through
completion

iii.            3.  Motivated self-starter with sharp analytical skills

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

Direct: (606)388-5152- (312) 428-5615 – (312) 428-5338

*t...@mirthconsulting.net <t...@mirthconsulting.net>*
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/>