Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *ETL Test Lead *at *Dallas, TX *with
our client. If you are interested then please reply to me with your updated
resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: ETL Test Lead*

*Location: **Dallas, TX*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*

   - 10-12 Years of strong knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW),
   dimensional modelling and design, Analytics, Enterprise Dashboard, Key
   performance Indicators (KPIs),Data Quality, Master Data Management and Data
   governance best practices
   - Data analysis, data cleansing, data matching
   - Experience developing data quality gates for business rules
   - Data quality assessment & remediation
   - Establish an Inventory of critical data quality business rule checks
   - Must be able to assess scope and define plans, timelines and roadmaps
   - Expert in creating test plan, test strategy, test estimation. Thorough
   knowledge and experience in testing process, managing defects, and test
   design techniques.
   - Expert in reviewing the stored procedures and understand the mappings,
   transformations, business rules
   - Expert in writing complex SQL queries to test the ETLs.
   - Expert in adhoc/prepared reports testing including report data
   testing, layout, report prompts, drill ins, groupings, export to different
   file formats and rest of the report requirements.
   - Knowledge in automation test tools for automated reports testing is
   desired.
   - Should have experience in testing  XML source data and XSD’s
   - Experience in Teradata, Oracle, DB2 database and SOAP UI
   - Web services and Business objects/ crystal reports testing.
   - Experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
   - Airline domain experience is mandatory, experience in Amadeus tools-
   ARD and CM applications is preferred.
   - Should be able to analyze and find the root cause of potential issues
   in data warehouse
   - Should be willing to go extra mile on job and flexible with Onsite
   timings
   - Should be out-of-the-box thinker and highly action oriented.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>