Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Android and iOS Technical Lead*
at *Atlanta, GA* with our client. If you are interested then please reply
me with your updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: Android and iOS Technical Lead*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

   - Must have 9+ years of experience and out of which, at least 3 years’
   experience must be in developing mobile applications
   - Should have led a team of at least 5 people in a Mobile application
   project
   - expertise in working with Android and iOS
   - Must have a good understanding on Cocoa framework and runtime
   - Should have good understanding of iOS frameworks, like Core
   foundation, core location, Mapkit, etc
   - Should have at least 3 apps published on app store
   - Should have good understanding and of tools like Instruments, etc.
   - Knowing enterprise application development is a plus
   - Must have good debugging skills to identify and resolve issues
   - Must have a good understanding of Android design guidelines/Material
   Design
   - Good technical knowledge & understanding on Android frameworks & tools
   - Should have a good understanding on provisioning and deploying
   application for distribution and appstore
   - Exposure on architecture fundamentals and design
   - Should be able to understand and implement Design Patterns & UML
   diagrams
   - Should be able to do Low-level design for modules
   - Should have interacted with clients on a regular basis
   - Should be able to work independently and as a part of team
   - Exposure to cross platform tools, like PhoneGap, IBM Worklight, Kony,
   Titanium is a Plus
   - Experience in working in Agile Scrum Teams
   - Experience in J2EE(with Web Services) will be a Plus (Not Mandatory)

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>