Hello Associates,

Any available consultants for Sr. Angular Developer with Retail and
Ecommerce experience. I have an excellent project with my client in San
Francisco, CA.

Job Title       :          Sr. Angular Developer with Retail and Ecommerce
experience

Location      :          San Francisco, CA  - (Remote)

Duration     :          12 + Months

Rate              :          $50/Hr

*Remote to start till Covid 19*

*MUST HAVE : e-Commerce / Retail Domain Exp is Must*

Must have Strong skills in AngularJS, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON

Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.

Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, AngularJS Framework

Strong knowledge of server-side design patterns and continuous delivery
principles.

Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.

Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.

Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment

Strong Angular JS Experience

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: (606)388-5152- (312) 428-5615 – (312) 428-5338

*t...@mirthconsulting.net <t...@mirthconsulting.net>*|
www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/