Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for JD Edwards with SAP Connector
experience.  I have an excellent project with my client at Houston TX.

Job Title    :      JD Edwards with SAP Connector experience

Location    :      Houston TX

Duration   :      12+ Month

Rate           :      Best

*Need consultants local to TX only .....*

*On site Position - *

*Job Description:*

The Developers will be working on moving legacy systems off of JD Edwards
and connecting them into SAP ECC 6.0 (all the SAP work is handled by an
SI).

This project is taking existing legacy tools (WMS, MES, CAD, 3PL ,Etc.) and
connecting them into the new SAP system.  The Developers will report to the
Solution Architect and work closely with the two Business Analysts. .Net
Developers must have experience with web services, ETL, data translations,
data exchanges and, ideally, SAP connector.

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: (606)388-5152- (312) 428-5615 – (312) 428-5338

*t...@mirthconsulting.net <t...@mirthconsulting.net>*|
www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/