Greetings!

We have the below openings with one of our clients. Please review and let
me know if you have any candidates available.

*Title: IOS/Android Developer with testing Exp*

*Rate: 65/hr.*

*Location : San Jose, CA – Remote till Covid*

   - Programming languages:* 5+ years of experience in Swift for
   iOS/Android*
   - XCTest (iOS) testing frameworks
   - Testrail for test case management
   - Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages:
   Swift
   - Use Mac and Windows with mobile devices and simulators
   - Interact effectively across multiple departments and groups
   - Use tools like SOAP UI, Charles Proxy
   - Debug web service layer related issues from front end layers
   - Work on fixed deadlines

Regards,

Vishal Singh

Office: +732-452-1006 Ext 315