Hi,

We have a high volume of *Front End / Back End Developers *this is our
client for remote work.

Please send me your resume to *na...@bsc-us.com <na...@bsc-us.com>*

*Title: Back End / Front End Developer*

*Remote Work*

*Contract for 6-12 Months with long-term.*

*5-10+ Years of experience required.*

As a Frontend/Back End Developer, you will be given the most challenging
technical problems. Client need our developers to be flexible, proactive,
and solution-focused. We value open and honest communication, and we strive
to create a positive and fun team-based environment. We want teammates that
challenge themselves, as well as those around them, to create high-quality
products and services.

*Job Qualifications:*

·         Be a master of something. In other words, have demonstrable
knowledge of Java, Go, C++, Swift, REACT, HTML, CSS, etc. or any other
high-level object-oriented language

·         A minimum of 3-7 years of application development experience

·         Experience creating applications using React with NodeJS

·         A desire to learn and work in a .NET enterprise environment

·         Experience with web technologies like JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.

·         Experience designing relational databases or other data storage
methods.

·         Familiarity with cloud-based architecture using Azure, AWS, or
Google Cloud Services

·         Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a
positive work environment.

·         Have a flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure
.

·         Be committed to quality and a thorough approach to the work.

·         Ability to work well within a fast-paced team.

·         Strong written and verbal communications skills.

·         Proven self-starter and creative problem solver.

·         Ability to work independently.

*Reach me on na...@bsc-us.com <na...@bsc-us.com> for more information.*