Hi*,*
Hope you are doing well.
I am Deepak from Concept Software & Services Inc. I am looking for *Business
Analyst for **New York*. Please go through the below job description and
let me know if you are available for this role. Thanks

*Job Description**:-*

*Role:- Business Analyst *

*Location:- **New York *

   - Experience as a business analyst or product manager in financial
   services, trading or brokerage operations.
   - Experience in project and program management working with a large
   stakeholder base.
   - Generate actionable requirements within an Agile software development
   framework.
   - Working knowledge of Excel, Visio, JIRA, Confluence, and SQL.
   - Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
   - Strong organizational skills to work on multiple projects
   simultaneously.
   - Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
   - Area of effort include but are not limited to Legacy Credential
   Conversion, Account Onboarding and Conversion, New and Existing Workflows
   to support the conversion.
   - Document business process flows using UML-style diagraming and manage
   version control of changing process definitions.
   - Lead process mapping workshops with diverse business groups.
   - 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst in
   Financial Services.
   - Experience in Business Process Management, or Business Process
   Automation.

--
*Regards,*
*Deepak Chandani*

*LinkdIn:* *linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BSaG6f20bRSii0F7%2FKmwv1A%3D%3D>*