*Hi,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Concept Software & Services Inc*. I am looking for
* CORE* *JAVA DEVELOPER . *Please go through the below job description and
let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role: *Core Java Developer

*Location: *West Conshohocken, PA / Alpharetta, GA / New York City

*Required Skills:*

- Strong Java.
- Strong DB.
- Microservices, Kafka, hibernate, spring boot etc.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Understanding of other technologies would be preferred.

*Preferred qualifications:*

- Good development experience in Core java, Collections, JDBC.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Technical Professional, with proven abilities in the areas of Java
development and implementation.
- Ability to handle support tickets and do application development.
- One who is Passionate about technology, problem solving, ability to adapt
new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge.

--
*Regards,*
*Deepak Chandani*

*LinkdIn:* *linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BSaG6f20bRSii0F7%2FKmwv1A%3D%3D>*