*Hi,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Concept Software & Services Inc*. I am looking
for* Automation
Engineer 100% Remote. *Please go through the below job description and let
me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role: Automation Engineer 100% Remote*

Devops Automation Engineer with Ansible Expertise

we are looking for experienced Automation Engineer to Develop and "convert
existing scipts" to Ansible runbooks for "patching and vulnerability
remediation", then deploy it across on-prem/cloud servers windows/Linux
Platforms.

Candidate should have good knowledge on Ansible, AWX, YAML, modules,
runbook, Python.

*Technical Requirement:*

• 4+ years Python scripting and automation.

• 4+ years YAML Development/Ansible automations.

• 4+ years DevOps/pipeline automation experience

• 4+ years Windows and Linux vulnerability management.

• Previous Experience with "patching and vulnerability remediation" is plus

• Chef experience is a Plus

• Terraform experience is a Plus

• Azure experience is a plus

• Newrelic experience is a plus