*Hi,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Concept Software & Services Inc*. I am looking for* QA
ETL. *Please go through the below job description and let me know if you
are available. Thanks

*Role: QA ETL*

*Location: **NYC / Alpharetta, GA*

Stronger SQL and more recent ETL and data testing experience.

Look for a QA who has worked on data project with ETL experience

   - Strong SQL
   - Good QA methodology / skills
   - PowerShell / NiFi (Our custom-built automation data testing tool is
   built in PS)
   - AWS CI/CD pipeline
   - PPA Test automation: selenium

Must have been strong in SQL and great methodology and testing experience;
the nice to have's would be PowerShell / Selenium and CI/CD pipelines for
automation

--
*Regards,*
*Deepak Chandani*