Hope this email finds you well!!!

*This is Imtiaz from My3tech   I have an urgent job opportunity with my
client  Please find Job Description mentioned below and let me know if you
are interested and available for below position   Please reply
to md.imt...@my3tech.com <md.imt...@my3tech.com> *

Looking for C#.net
*Austin candidates Only. Must go into office 2 days/wk. Work hours are from
8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday.*

*II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*

*Minimum Requirements:*
Candidates that do not meet or exceed the *minimum* stated requirements
(skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen
for this opportunity.

Years

Required/Preferred

Experience

8

Required

Microsoft NET.CORE FrameWork

4

Required

C#

4

Required

Entity Framework CORE

2

Required

MS SQL Server

1

Required

MVC

1

Required

JQuery

1

Required

BootStrap

1

Required

Microsoft Identity

   -

*Please Email me a copy of your updated resume along with the details
mentioned below**.*

First Name:

Middle Name:

Last name:

Contact details: Telephone / e mail / Skype id:

Current location: (City / State):

Preferred location (s) / Remote:

Notice period: (in weeks)

Current Employer / Designation:

Proposed Client / Designation / Salary:

Will relocate – Yes / No. Subsidy required: Yes / No. If *“yes”* ( mention
the amount in $)

Current work authorization status: (if it is H1B / EAD mention EAD type and
the expiry date)

Remaining time on 6-year H1B cap / I 94 Validity date.

Last Four digit of SSN:

Vendor Candidate (Yes / No) If *“yes”* mention the name of the vendor
company:

Candidate’s acceptance of all terms & conditions - Yes / No

 *If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me. *

Thanks & regards,

*Md Imtiaz*

1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501

Phone: 605-776-2218 ext 116 *|* Direct: 214-758-7404*|md.imt...@my3tech.com
<md.imt...@my3tech.com>*

[image: image.jpeg] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/imtiaz-mahammad-943523172/>

F: (605) 609-2010  | W: www.my3tech.com

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
[image: image.png] <http://www.my3tech.com/>

*An E-Verify Company*

*DISCLAIMER: *The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in
the Subject line of this email