Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Senior
Android Developer (Fremont/ SF, San Leandro/ Concord/ Walnut) (Hybrid)*.Please
go through the below job description and let me know if you are available.
Thanks

*Implementation Partner: Photon DC*

*Client: **Wells Fargo*

*Role: Senior Android Developer*

*Location: (Fremont/ SF, San Leandro/ Concord/ Walnut) (Day 1 Onsite) *

*Required:-*

   - *Overall 7+ years of Software development experience.*
   - *5+ years of overall Android development experience.*
   - *Fin Tech / Banking experience nice to have but not mandated.*
   - *Candidate should be able to demonstrate example of apps in Google
   PlayStore.*
   - *3+ years of experience on native dev preferably in Kotlin.*
   - *Experience with Reactive Programming (RxJava), Dependency Injection
   (Dagger), Retrofit and Kotlin.*
   - *Technical degree or additional experience.*
   - *Excellent communication skills.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*