Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a
*Business
Analyst/ Data Analyst (NYC) (Hybrid).*Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Implementation Partner: Genpact*

*Client: Morgan Stanley*

*Role: **Business Analyst/ Data Analyst*

*Location: (NYC) (Hybrid)*

*Required Skills:-*

   - *10+ years of demonstrated experience in a large complex banking
   organization or major consulting firm acting as a business analyst or
   similar role.*
   - *Deep domain & system knowledge to turn customer needs into business
   requirements and technology business outcomes.*
   - *Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs
   and translate them into application and operational requirements.*
   - *Competent and experienced in technology environments (e.g.,
   platforms, applications, databases, organizational structure and culture,
   teams involved in the successful completion of technology initiatives,
   etc.).*
   - *SQL experience in data analysis and working knowledge on Agile Scrum
   or Kanban lifecycles.*
   - *Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills*
   - *Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications
   (security, entitlements, etc.)*
   - *Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines for both project and
   non-related tasks*
   - *Experience with working in an Agile squad/chapter setup. Practiced
   understanding of Agile development methodologies and understanding of
   DevOps Integration*
   - *Strong familiarity with Agile software/tools (e.g., JIRA) and DevOps
   processes and tools (e.g., Jenkins and TeamCity).*
   - *Knowledge of Financial markets, lending-based products and Wealth
   Management Good database/SQL skills desired for the work is focused on
   databases.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*