Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Sr
Java/Java Lead (NYC)(Hybrid).*Please go through the below job description
and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Implementation Partner: Genpact*

*Client: Morgan Stanley*

*Role: Sr Java/Java Lead *

*Location: (NYC)(Hybrid)*

*Required:-*

*# This is an onsite role starts with Hybrid Model #*

*Experience required 9+ years*

With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the
expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing
it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the
world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with
us.

*Responsibilities:-*

Responsible to collaborate with businesspeople to have a real time
understanding of business problems and expected to focus on agile
methodology of development. Deliver high quality change within the
deadlines.

In this role, you will be responsible for coding, testing and delivering
high quality deliverables, should be willing to learn new technologies.

*Minimum qualifications:-*

BE/B Tech/MCA

Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Preferred qualifications:-*

Core Java (Ver 8), spring, Multithreading ,

Hands-on Java and open source server-side technologies
development/enhancement experience.

Good RDBMS fundamentals

Good hands on experience on Linux/

Quick learner and ability to understand and follow functional processing of
the system.

Practical experience of agile development.

Desire to learn functional domain.

Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling
technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical
aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the
customer.

Experience of using Git/Bitbucket & related tools.

Strong written and oral communication skills.

Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*