Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Java
with GCP experience (**Atlanta / St Louis) (Onsite from Day 1)**.*Please go
through the below job description and let me know if you are available.
Thanks

*Client: Equifax*

*Role: Java with GCP experience*

*Location: (**Atlanta / St Louis)** (Onsite from Day 1)*

*Required:-*

*Must have 8+ years of experience in Java Development.*

*Skills:-*

   1. *Java*
   2. *Spring Boot*
   3. *REST *
   4. *Cloud- GCP*
   5. *SQL*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*