Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a
*Security
Solution Architect (100% Remote).*Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role : Security Solution Architect*

*Location : 100% Remote*

*Responsibilities include:*

Our Client needs a Security Solution Architect (100% Remote)

12+ months extendable remote position

*Skills/Education/Experience needed:*

   - 10+ years of total IT experience
   - 5+ years of recent experience as Solution Architect with translating
   the requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for
   that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design
   artifacts. Those artifacts are then used by the rest of the development
   team to implement the solution.
   - Experience with Architecting and Designing security related projects
   - Must have experience with Golang and Python
   - Experience with analysis & design of complex user
   authentication/authorization system
   - Experience with container platforms (Kubernetes, cloudfoundry)
   - Experience with auth providers and auth protocols, tooling written in
   Golang and Python
   - Experience with GIT for source control & functionality via Api’s
   - Experience with integrating system apis (GitLab, canvas, ServiceNow,
   etc.)
   - Ability to communicate cross functionally
   - Ability to work with ambiguity & not afraid to ask clarifying questions
   - Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies, gather requirements and
   document designs, work with developers to implement project requirements,
   attend project related meetings, work with PM on timeline and deliverables.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*