Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am* Deepak *from* Tekshapers Software Solutions. *I am looking for a*
SDET Automation Engineer (St Louis, MO) (Onsite from day 1).*Please go
through the below job description and let me know if you are available.
Thanks

*Implementation Partner: Altimetrik*

*Client: Mastercard*

*Role : SDET Automation Engineer*

*Location: (St Louis, MO) (Onsite from day 1)*

*Job Description:*

*Please note we need a Automation Developer with strong experience in Java
Programming, Selenium, API Testing, Someone who has experience in
developing Automation frameworks than someone who used existing ones*

*Key Skills: Automation, Automation framework development, Java, Selenium,
Rest Assured, SQL*

*Skills: *

*•       Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to
communicate with technical people as well as management and business*

*•       Has a broad understanding of Software Engineering concepts,
testing and methodologies *

*•       Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious*

*•       Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing
innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices and
solutions.*

*•       Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure
Quality Assurance standards are followed*

*•       Ability to work in an Agile environment*

*•       High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to
function under pressure in an independent environment*

*Required:*

*•       Fluent in Java and object-oriented development*

*•       Strong background in test automation with a focus on APIs*

*•       Experience with Spring Framework*

*•       Experience REST Assured, Apache REST or other service-layer
framework*

*•       Working experience with JDBC connections, Oracle databases and
PL/SQL*

*•       Experience with JUnit and/or TestNG*

*•       Working experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java)*

*•       Working experience of delivery tools and scripting (Bamboo,
Jenkins)*

*•       Working knowledge of ALM tool*

*Additional Skills:*

*•       Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other cloud platforms*

*•       Experience and knowledge of continuous delivery and/or continuous
integration.*

*•       Groovy scripting*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*