Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Web
Developer (Remote).*Please go through the below job description and let me
know if you are available. Thanks

*Client: Anthem*

*Role: Web Developer *

*Location: (Remote)*

*CLIENT:* *We are working through Prime Vendor *with *client Anthem.*

This is not my direct client requirement. There is layer*(Prime Vendor)*
between me and End client. By confirming this email, you are agreeing not
to work with any other placement or consulting firm other than in relation
to the above noted position offered by.

*We are looking for a Web Developer to build end to end business solutions
and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. The
candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical
experts in the team.*

*Key Skills : Java Script, Html/CSS, Framework ( bootstrap/angular), Mongo
DB*

* Nice to have skills(not mandatory) : Python, AWS Athena, Unix Shell
Scripting. *

1) Independently roll down the sleeves and write code ( Javascript,
scripting , hyperaspect – Need to quickly catch up on training ).

 2) Also be able drive detailed design , and drive that design to Legato
India developers.

 3) Understanding of block chain, experience is preferred

4) Be able to work effectively with Business and Project Stakeholders

 5) Very well aware of the SDLC processes and Agile.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*