Hi*,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *SRE
Engineer  (Austin, TX)(Onsite).*Please go through the below job description
and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role: SRE Engineer*

*Location:  (Austin, TX) (Onsite)*

*Client: Capgemini*

*Skills/Experience needed:*

*Mix of SRE and Environment Support, Application Support and Python
Scripting Graduate*

- scripting skills (anyone - but python preferred)
- drive meeting/calls (not pure PM) (Tech coordination on issue resolution)
"basic level of troubleshooting"
- automation
- Dashboard creation (graphana tool dashboard)
- Familiarity with SRE, CI/CD, Cloud
ü Software configuration management and Build / deployment skills – cloud
and on prem Test Environments. Good understanding of SDLC.
ü Tools – Git, Plutora, Ansible, Appdynamics, Jenkins, ServiceNow,
Middleware technologies(MQ) , Application and webservers (websphere,Tomcat,
Weblogic)
ü Involved in monitoring Multiple servers and infrastructure, Repetitive
Incident and Systems for memory utilization and performance errors
ü Involved in coordinating the downtime of the environments to minimize the
impact, upcoming releases to stakeholders, Deployment and Sanity to provide
a stable test platform and hardware requirements to Infrastructure
Management team.
ü Involved in managing incidents (logging, prioritizing, Triaging and
Resolution and Closure), Client Escalation and Data Analysis for Problem
Management
ü Involved in Resolution and Prioritization of Critical Incidents
ü Involved in daily health checks for both On-Premise and Cloud based
applications.
ü Involved in Root Cause Analysis of incidents and defects
ü It will be good to have the ability to perform the Automation activity to
reduce team’s effort and increasing efficiency.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BVeuYWVt5Rj%2BTnUGAj2zXLg%3D%3D>