Hi*,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *QA
Lead Tester/Analyst (Hybrid Position).*Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Job Title:* *QA Lead Tester/Analyst (Hybrid Position)*

*Locals/Driving Distance from Nashville, TN*

*Skills/Experience needed:*

   - 7+ years of experience with Quality Assurance/Testing.
   - 2+ years exp with Defect Management
   - Microsoft Office 365 – need to be able to utilize MS Office tools
   effectively to document processes, develop testing strategies, testing
   results and other report-outs, presentations, etc. (Teams, SharePoint,
   Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.)
   - Experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
   - Experience with testing in Azure DevOps
   - Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
   - Effective communication skills – convey the right things at the right
   times to the right people using the right method of communication
   - Detail oriented, Self-starter, Strong facilitation skills
   - Ability to manage meetings effectively, especially in a remote work
   environment
   - Social Perceptiveness
   - Strong conflict resolution skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BVeuYWVt5Rj%2BTnUGAj2zXLg%3D%3D>