Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*. We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for an* SAP Lead (SD/MM) *in* Austin, TX (Onsite)**.*

*Position: SAP Lead (SD/MM)*

*Location: Austin, TX (Onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Must-Have Skills*

·         *SAP Logistics (SD/MM) 5-10  years Is Required*

·         *SAP TMS 2 to 5 Years of experience is a must*

·         *JIRA at least 1 Years is a must*

·         SAP HANA  at least 1 year

·         SAP Logistics (SD/MM) SAP TMS Lead should be able to Use Jira
application, review Design documents in SAP Logistics, and Ensure process
adherence to Jira PLC and timely updates and approval.

·         Work on any new applications review for integrations and suggest
design improvements.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*