*Hello associates,*

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* *

*Full Name: *

*Availability:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:*

* *

*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant *

******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
***** *

*Dear Associates,*

*Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details...Thanks*

*.NET developer with Lead experience*

*Location: **Phoenix, AZ.***

*Rate: Open*

* *

*Skill Experience*

* *

*Will develop and maintain web applications and services using .NET
development tools. Will analyze requirements, create high level and detailed
design specs, code, test, and deploy applications.

Extensive interaction with business units to gather and understand
requirements.

Will provide leadership to teams, including project planning, estimates, and
mentoring junior programmers.

Skills:
Must have 10 years experience in development of web and Windows
applications.

ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, C#, SQL Server, web services, web and Windows
forms, Knowledge of common design patterns

MUST have excellent (awesome!) communication skills for dealing with end
users and non-technical business units.

Contract position in Phoenix, AZ.*

*
Thanks & Regards,

Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
**http://www.mncl.net* <http://www.mncl.net/>**