Hello Folks

Please let me know your comfort level & send me your updated resume with *Rate,
and Contact Number* ASAP to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*Details: Excellent Comm Skills is a MUST *

   - *Start Date       Immediate   *
   - *Location         *Chicago, IL
   - *Duration          6-12 months*

*6 to 12 month assignment in Chicago for Cleveland-based company performing
data migration to newplatform.  *

*Candidates skills :*

   - *BASIS admin and migration of SAP 4.0 line (4.6 preferred) *
   - *Familiarity with Oracle in SAP 4.6 environment under HP/UX. *
   - *TRU64 experience a huge plus *
   - *4-5 years experience in SAP *

Please call me at 281-324-0777 if you have any questions.**

* *

Thanks in advance!

Gary Stone Manager- Recruitments (SAP Consulting)

Phone    : 281-324-0777

[EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.mediware97.com

NOTE: We, at Mediware Corporation, firmly oppose e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with
REMOVE in the subject listing, with all aliases email addresses that you
would want removed.  Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We
appreciate your patience & cooperation.