Hi,

You may like to consider the list of active Jobseekers available immediately
at JobsBridge. May be your next placement is on us!

                                                                        So,
no more hassle of limited viewership!

Access thousands of active I.T resumes with unlimited views. Activate
your registration today and start benefitting from our services.

*Name*

*Title & Skills*

*Location*

*Work Status*

*Hourly Rate/Salary*

Michael<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=7747&FormatText=michael+++>

Mainframe Developer

CICS, COBOL, DB2, DOS, ENDEVOR, FTP, NDM, IMS, INTERTEST, ISPF, VSAM, JCL,
MVS, QMF, SPUFI, FILE-AID, SOURCE SAFE, PVCS, TSO/ISPF, EASYTRIEVE,
XPEDITER.

Farmington,CT

Citizen

$50/hr

James<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=7888&FormatText=james+++>

Project Manager

MS Project, IT PMO, PMF/PMBOK/PMF Lotus Notes, , ETL, SQL, RDBMS.

Harrisville, NH

Citizen

$50-55/hr

*Srinivas<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=7820&FormatText=++Websphere+>
*

Websphere Adminstrator

WebServer1.2.2/1.3/2.0,IBMHTTPServer 1.3.28/1.3.26.2/2.0.42/2.0.47/6.0

Edison,NJ

H1B

$50/hr

*Renuka<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=7913&FormatText=++Java+Developer+>
*

Java Developer

Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), EJB and JNDI, BEA Web Logic
6.0/7.0/9.0.

Santa Ana, CA

H1B

$45/hr

Suresh<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=7889&FormatText=+++>

Network Support Admin

Monitoring servers (Spice Works), hot packs, troubleshooting users' issues.
Windows Administration, Vista Rollout.

Chestnut Ridge, NY

GC

$70k per annum

*Brian<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=7838&FormatText=+++>
*

Windows Engineer

SSL-VPN 2000, Sonicwall NSA 3500, WSUS 3.0 SP1, RIS and WDS, DNS, DHCP, and
SMTP, 2007 SP1 on Windows Server 2008 SP1, Great Plains 9.0 and troubleshot
SQL 2000 errors.

South Amboy, NJ

Citizen

$60/hr

*Feature:*

v     Access to thousands of active jobseekers. No restrictions on number of
views.

v     Post your jobs and get a chance to feature on the Home page as
"Featured Employer".

v     Monthly membership less than *$**200.00* with full resume database access
- *Subscribe Now <https://jobsbridge.com/RecruiterRegister/LicenseInfo.aspx>
*

JobsBridge Team
(866) 520-5842