Hi,

Please find the requirement below and send me the suitable updated resumes
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .

*Requirement:*

We have this following position open at CA office please let me know if you
have any resource available.

*  *

*1.Job Title:**  **Sr Developer-SQL***

* *

*    **Location:     **SFO**, CA*

*    Duration:     **3months+ (can be extended to 6 months)*

*    **Hire Mode:  C2C*

*    Rate:             Open /hr on C-C  *

*    Start Date:  *Candidate would have to report at client site *on 29thSept.
*

* Planned Roles & Responsibilities:*

* *

·          Experience of at least 6 yrs in industry with *Strong TSQL
skills.*

·          Thorough understanding *of SQL Server 2005 deployment.*

·          Experience in *migrating SQL 2000 Server databases to SQL Server
2005*.

·          Exposure to *clustering in SQL Server* & *understanding of HP
PolyServe* is nice to have

·          Understanding *possible dependencies between databases &
applications* is key.

·          Good communication  & documenting skills.

·          Exposure to monitoring SQL Server Health & Performance

·          Should be self-driven and possess "go-getter" attitude.

* *

Pls feel free to reach me in case of any query.

 Appreciate your prompt response.!!

I would appreciate if you could send me the resumes with the below
information

Full Name            :

Contact Number  :

Email                   :

Rate                     :

Current Location :

Relocation           :

Availability         :

Visa Status          :

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Manohar*

*Techgene Solutions, LLC.*

*(A Minority certified company)*

*Phone: 214-257-0837 (x38)*

*Fax: 972-692-5824*

*Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <|[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* *

*Web: **http://www.techgene.com* <blocked::http://www.techgene.com/>* *